This fun and interactive tour introduces you to the full array of animals at the farm, our farming philosophy, and our daily practice of KLR (Kindness, Love, and Respect) toward each other, our animals, and our environment.
As this is a working farm, specific venues may change given what is happening the day of your tour; however, our goal remains the same: to introduce you to as many animals as possible during the tour period. Stops on the tour may include learning about and visiting:
- Our miniature horse, Stella, and our miniature donkeys, Peepers, Gizmo, and Betty Boop.
- Our rescued, spayed and neutered feral cat community.
- The Maternity Barn to visit the mama alpacas and their crias (i.e., baby alpacas).
- Our four horses, which include two Tennessee Walkers, KC and Laney, a Belgian Warmblood named Bo, and his best friend, Bentley, a retired Thoroughbred racehorse.
- Our Nigerian Dwarf Goats: Ares, Zeus, Hercules, and Mercury.
- Our Jersey Steers: Jack, Peter, Phillip, and John.
- One of our eleven Alpaca Barns where we go into the pasture to interact with and observe the alpacas as we learn all about them and their wondrous fiber.
- Our guard llamas, Jack and Moe, who protect our alpaca herd.
- The pigsties and farrowing house where we have many KuneKune miniature pigs, ranging from piglets to adults, at any given time.
We are certain you’ll have a great time on this excursion and will come away with a firsthand look at how we deeply care for all of our animals and how we operate such a large farm in an environmentally conscientious manner.
The cost of the General Admission Tour is $15/person age 5 and older. Cash or check is preferred payment. We can accept all major credit cards; however, a $0.50 convenience fee is applied per person to cover credit and debit card merchant fees.
When you call to make your reservation, a valid credit card is required to hold your seat. The day prior to your tour, you will receive a call to confirm your reservation. Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to your tour time. When you check in the day of your tour, you may pay however you choose at that time. No-shows or cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your tour departure time will be charged $15.50 per seat reserved.
Please note, that during these winter months and until further notice our Farm Tours will be scheduled to run Friday thru Sunday at 9:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. as needed. We do require 10 passengers to run a general admission tour. When you call to reserve a seat, we attempt to get you on one already scheduled or start one to accommodate your request and then fill it up. The day before the tour, we will call you to confirm whether or not we have sufficient guests reserved to run the tour.
Please call 757.707.5052 to reserve your seat today!